Date of issue: March 22, 2021
Current version is available at https://livegpstracks.com/docs/privacy-policy.html
In this document, “Company”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” shall refer to:
10316, Eesti, Tallinn, Kolde pst, 98
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +372 6991534
Before accessing or using Our Services, make sure you read and understand how We receive, collect, store, use and disclose your personal information as described herein.
To provide you with our Services, We may collect or receive data, which may include personal data voluntarily provided during the registration process, reporting problems with our services, posting materials or information automatically collected during the provision of the Services.
We collect the following types of information:
1. Registration and login information
The Service allows Users to create a personal account. When you create a personal account, We may collect your personal data, such as your email address. We may also collect general data about your location, such as country, region, city (we do not collect your exact geolocation).
To make the Service more useful to Users, our servers (which may be hosted by third-party service providers) collect your Personal Data, such as browser type, operating system, IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when using the Internet and which can vary from session to session), domain name and/or date/time of your visit.
When you visit our Website, We may collect certain data about your computer or device using technologies such as cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of data that a company sends to your computer and stores on your hard drive so that a website can recognize you when you visit it again. They collect statistics about your browsing activities and patterns and do not personally identify you.
This helps us to improve Our Website and provide a more personalized service.
We use Google Analytics, Yandex AppMetrica, and Firebase to track the behaviour of our Service users, how often you use the Services, events occurring within the Services, aggregated usage data, performance data and where our Software was downloaded from so that We can make improvements and improve the user experience.
We do not link the information that we store in the analytics software with any personal data you submit as part of the Service.
Firebase helps us understand user behaviour clearly, enabling you to make informed decisions about app marketing and performance optimization. For more information on Firebase privacy practices, please see https://firebase.google.com/terms/analytics
Google Analytics is a third-party data storage system that records data about the pages you visit, the time during which you were on certain pages and the Website in general, how you got to the Website and what links you clicked when we were on Website. These cookies do not store your personal information, such as name, address, etc., and We do not share this data. For more information on Google's privacy practices see https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on by clicking here.
IP address is a unique numeric address assigned to a computer when it logs on to the Internet. The company does not have access to any personal information and we will never ask for this data. Your IP address is recorded when you visit our Website, but our analytics software only uses this data to track the number of visitors from certain regions.
Like most online services, We automatically collect this Personal Data and store it in log files each time you visit our Website or use our Services.
4. Geolocation data
If you use the Service, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology such as GLONASS) to determine your exact geographic location. We may use and store your location data to provide the functionality of our Service.
Besides, we may use it to analyse statistics and transfer this non-personal aggregated data to other parties. We will not use or share this data for any other purpose.
When you use our Apps, they notify you of the collection of geolocation data by a corresponding indication of the App.
Also, on many devices, an icon is displayed when location services are running.
In order to provide you with our Services, in some cases the Apps may collect location data even when the App is closed or not in use. Use in the background is possible provided that the collection of location data was started by the User manually or with the help of manually set additional settings in the mobile application, as well as the User allowed for the mobile application to work in this mode. You may always cancel your allowance in the settings of your mobile phone.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes above, you should turn off the GPS tracking device or disable location services for the mobile application located in your mobile phone settings and/or in the mobile application.
Please note that if you disable a GPS tracking device or location services for a mobile application, in some cases, some of the functions of our Service may not work.
5. Additional data received by our Apps
To provide you with our Services, in some cases the Applications may collect information about the mobile phone on which the Application is installed. Such data may include:
6. Data for receiving notifications
To receive the Service of notifying about various events on your devices connected to our Service, We may collect the following data:
We do not use the above data for other purposes, except for sending you notifications on your devices, which you manually enable in the settings of your personal account.
Besides, our Applications may use Push notifications to inform you about events or remotely control/configure Applications from your personal account on the Site.
7. Data received from hardware trackers
If you use a hardware tracker to interact with the Service, We receive and collect only the data that the device manufacturer has programmed and prescribed in the Data Transfer Protocol. The data set depends on the specific manufacturer. Before purchasing and using a hardware tracker, we recommend that you read the device manufacturer's privacy statements.
7. Anonymous data
We may also collect anonymous data about visitors and use of our Service to create aggregate statistics or reports. However, no individual will be identified based on the anonymous data we collect for these purposes.
8. Confidential information
We do not collect or process any confidential information such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious beliefs, physical or mental health or condition, crimes or court records, etc.
Our Applications may request additional permissions (rights) to provide basic or additional functionality.
You may manage these permissions in the app settings on your system.
Real Time GPS Tracker App (Android):
● Telephone. Android 9 and below only. To get the IMEI of the phone. IMEI is used as an identifier, which is necessary to identify the received data to display the location of the phone on the Site map. Why IMEI? Because Real Time GPS Tracker is designed as a hardware tracker, and they use exactly IMEI. Therefore, for ease of understanding and use, IMEI is also used as an identifier in the application. You may refuse to give this permission and specify any arbitrary alphanumeric identifier as the IMEI, or use the application ID.
Starting from Android 10, the application ID or a manually entered unique identifier is used instead of the IMEI.
Mobile Dispatcher App (Android):
LiveGPS Travel Tracker App (Android):
● Permission to work in the background (ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION) - to provide the main functions of the application: to save a detailed movement.
1. To provide you with Services
To provide you with the Services and fulfill Our contract with you, we use your information, which is necessary:
2. To make the Service more convenient for our Users
To provide our Users with a quality Service, we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing the necessary information to
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. To find out how to do this, see step 5 of the section “Access rights, corrections, objections”.
3. To make Services safe and fair
To ensure the safety and fairness of the Service and its functions, to prevent fraud, and to ensure acceptable use, we have a legitimate interest in processing the necessary data in order to:
4. With your consent
We do not need to obtain your consent for most of the processing we undertake in relation to your personal data.
However, we may need your consent for certain processing operations. If We need your consent, We will notify You of the personal data We intend to use and how We intend to use it. With your consent, We may process your information for additional specific purposes.
If you have consented to our use of the information, you have the right to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the processing already performed. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see clause 6 of the section “Access rights, corrections, objections”.
If We use your information because We have a legitimate interest in doing so, you have the right to object to such use. However, in some cases, this may mean that you will no longer be able to use the Services.
1. We share the data we collect about you in the ways described below and only when it is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, comply with legal obligations to which We are subject, or based on our legitimate interests. We may share personal data about you with third party service providers that provide services for or on our behalf, which may include the provision of payments, email, fraud prevention or analytics services, or other service providers as set out below. We do not sell information about you to advertisers or other third parties. Although a third party may have access to your personal data in connection with the provision of services for the Company, it cannot use such data for any purpose other than providing its services.
2. Hosting Services: We may use third party companies to host data or provide infrastructure that helps in providing our services. These partners include: Yandex Cloud LLC, Hetzner Online GmbH, Ihor Hosting LLC.
3. Email service providers. We use partners Rocket Science Group LLC (“Mailchimp”), Message Systems, Inc. (dba SparkPost) to send you email notifications; these partners may have access to your email address.
4. Transfer of anonymous information: We may also transfer to third parties anonymous or aggregated information or other data that does not directly identify you, for example, to show trends in the use of the Service. We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
5. Public Information: Our Service may offer publicly accessible chats, forums, groups and social media pages that others can view. Please note that you post publicly available information at your own risk. We are not responsible for any information that you voluntarily choose to make publicly available through such and/or other explicit actions. You should be aware that any information you provide about these communication services, including information about your Account, can be read, collected and used by any member of the public who has access to these communication services. We strongly recommend that you respect the confidentiality of any information you enter into these Services. To request the removal of your personal information from publicly available sources under our control, please contact us as set out below. In some cases, We may not be able to delete your information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and where We believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with legal proceedings, court orders or legal process.
If you have a personal account on the Service, We will store your information as long as your personal account is active and in accordance with the storage period at your chosen service tariff.
The storage period for location data is in accordance with the selected tariff plan on the Website.
Please note that if you ask us to delete your personal data, we may retain your information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements.
We store information obtained using cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created and in accordance with the conditions specified in clause 2 of the section “Data that we collect and receive”.
The storage period for location data is in accordance with the selected tariff plan on the Website.
The Company takes precautions, including legal, organizational, administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the User's personal data from any unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, etc., as well as from others. illegal actions of third parties.
Despite these measures, exchanges over the Internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure (in particular, the transmission of non-confidential information). As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You should be aware that the Company cannot completely eliminate the security risks associated with application data and personal data, and errors and security breaches can occur. If you have any questions about security on our Service, you may contact us.
When We talk about a child (hereinafter referred to as “Child” or “Children”), we mean a child under the age of 13 for US users, a child under 16 for EU users, a child under 18 for users from the Russian Federation.
Our Service is not intended for independent use by Children without parental or legal guardian supervision.
Parents or legal guardians, with the consent of the Child, may receive some of the Services of our Service to provide parental control.
When you, as a parent or legal guardian, configure our Apps for your Child's use, we do not ask for any data that would identify that the Child is using the App.
You can specify the name of the Child or other data in the name of the connected device as you wish. We strongly advise you not to include in the title any personal information that will identify your Child.
We do not knowingly or wilfully collect or process any personal data from Children. If you are under 13/16/18 years old, do not submit any personal data through our Service.
If you have any reason to believe that the Child's personal data may have been sent to us, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information.
Besides, if you have accessed our Website from a third party Website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party Website and we encourage you to review the policies of that third party website.
When it comes to your information, you have certain choices. Below is a brief description of these rights, how you can use them and any restrictions.
1. Your requests and choices may be limited in certain cases, for example, when information about another person is disclosed in fulfilling your request, or if you ask to delete information that We are allowed by law or that we have legal rights to keep.
2. Right of Access
You have the right to know that your personal data is being processed.
If you request, after verifying your identity, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured electronic format. Contact us for assistance.
3. Right to corrections
You may edit some of your personal data through your personal account. You may also ask us to change, update or correct your data in certain cases, especially if they are inaccurate, by contacting us
4. Right to delete
You may delete some of your personal data in your personal account.
You may ask us to erase or delete some or all of your personal data (for example, if it is no longer necessary to provide you with the Services). As a result of deleting your account, you will lose access to most of the functions of the Service, including your personal account and the history of the movement of your devices.
5. You may opt out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by following the instructions in the promotional messages or by contacting us.
6. You may withdraw consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent by contacting us. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
7. In most cases, we will respond to all inquiries within one calendar month. If we are unable to fully process your request within a calendar month (due to the complexity or the number of requests), we may extend this period for another two calendar months. If necessary, we will explain the reasons for such a delay. If you make your request electronically, we will, if possible, provide the relevant information electronically, unless you request otherwise.
8. Users from the European Union have additional certain rights:
Request to stop using your data (right to object): If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests, you may exercise your right to object at any time. If you object, we will no longer process your Personal Data unless there is a compelling and prevailing legal basis for processing or the data is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org